Kurtis or Designer kurtis online sale for Work wear – Types of Kurtis for Office Wear
The first kinds which have been appreciated and followed as a trend all over the world for work wear are the tunics. Tunics today have also been more dominating the salwar suits and from young generations to 40s and 50s age group of women would also carry these more gracefully at work.
· Stand collar and Chinese neckline kurtis and buy cotton kurtis online are the best and most popular types of neckline styles to go with. Apart from these go for basic necklines to look classic.
· Any sleeve kind can work apart from sleeveless, yet full sleeves and elbow sleeves are trending highly today.
· Kaftans in short and knee length are also a great way to look stylish at work. Most creative segments of work offices would allow ladies to dress in their new cuts and patterned kurta too.
· Prints can be anything from floral, geometric, to abstract as long as it’s not too blocky and tacky.
· Aline kurtas, double layered kurtas, high low kurtis, long straight cut kurtis and flared kurtis all can be worn at work.
· Kurti in cotton, cotton silks, crepe, linen, jute and georgette and blends work well for the office environment.
· Any color from soft to bright all is great as long as you know where you are working.
· Placket kurtis are more in and seen to be as a statement for classic attire, which makes it a perfect choice for work wear.
· Pair leggings or palazzo over flared cotton kurtis, straight cut kurta or even an asymmetric draped kurta to look like a statement icon.